Search engine ranking plays an important role, when it comes to earn profits with your website. There are several thousands of websites on the World Wide Web and to stand out from them, you need to have variety in search engine. If there is no good ranking for your website, there would be no one, who will know about your website. Browsers normally do visit more than 2 or 3 pages, unless they haven’t found the information, they are looking for. Search engine rankings help to increase traffic and also increase your earnings in return.
Here is what you can do to improve your search engine ranking.
• The navigation site should include your page title. This will help the search engine to recognize the website among many others that give the same information. Your website should be easy to navigate. The title name should appear on every page of the website.
• When creating your content be unique and try to use words that are less popular. There are sites that can help you know the common words, which are used by the other websites. With thousands of websites, you need to use the right key words, so that you can outsmart other websites and stay in the competition.
• Make sure you make use of right links on your website. Do not use irrelevant links or you may lose out on your rankings. Put up links that are well related to your website and the information. This will improve your ranking and you will have better chance to be visible on the Internet.
• Regularly update your content and make use of proper key words. Search engine always give a good ranking to websites that keep changing their content. You may make a small change, but it will make a huge difference to your ranking.
• Do not make use of too much submissive software. This will spoil your ranking.
• The SEO techniques may change. Hence, it is always better to update yourself with all the latest knowledge concerning the same.
• Be aware about the key words and use them at least 3 to 4 times in your content. You need to use them in the earlier paragraph, so that the search engine can easily locate your website. However, do not bore using the same key words or you may lose quality of your content. The content on each page should normally be 300 to 500 words.
• It’s true that graphics make your website look attractive. However, too many images and designs will make you lose out on a better rank. Thus make less use of images and designs or put them only at relevant places to avoid losing out on a good position.
No matter how much ever attractive and appealing your website is, but if it is not exposed to people, it would be a big failure. Apart from well-designed site, you need to have a high rank to be noticeable. With the competition being so high, you need to make sure about using the right key words in your quality content. So, do not only work towards making an attractive site, but also employ a site that can score a rank with the search engines.